Thursday, November 17, 2011

Quilling and Quinoa

I made a little purple snow flake this morning. I wanted to try out "Quilling" and the snowflakes not only seem the most practical thing to make but also very pretty and I didn't have to follow a pattern.
I really enjoyed making my little purple snowflake and will probably make some more.

Alison looks up from reading "How the Grinch Stole Christmas"
Its one of her favorite books right now. Her top books are: "Pocket full of Posies", "How the Grinch Stole Christmas", "Nurse Nancy" and "Saggy Baggy Elephant"

Eating lunch. We tried something new today, Quinoa. It's supposed to be a really healthy grain.
Alison liked eating her bowl of strawberries the best though. She ate them all and snubbed the green beans and only a few bites of the qoinoa.
I think its a little bland but not at all bad...I need to look up some different ways to give it a bit more flavor. 

1 comment: